Wednesday, October 6, 2010

UPDATE FROM CAPE TOWN

Well - I don't know where this is going to land up as it is my first time doing a posting......

I have finally finished off our largest order yet - 25 cuffs and am knackered. I messed up on one of the pieces and actually got a new idea from it (so Ammonite Gallery will soon have a new 'style'!) It took me a lot longer than normal as I am in a boot cast up to my knee and on crutches and moving about ever so slowly (that is what happens when you are fat and unfit and go to gym and join in with the big boys!)

I found some BEAUTIFUL feathers yesterday for Kelly to play with and am looking forward to see what pieces she comes up with them. Maybe Kels can give us a description here on the blog when she gets them and makes some new goodies?

Time to end now and clean up the mess in the studio and hope this blog makes it to the right place!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing the new style - the best ones often come out of "mistakes". Have checked in with Kelly to see what she's up to and will be posting what's on her table shortly - looking amazing, plus an incredible new citrine piece almost ready... as soon as Joe has finished polishing it I'll post a sneak peek! Thanks for the update Gail, send us some pics!